At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 12,000 passionate Employees working in more than 40 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
- Plan, design, manage & do the field monitoring for the overall the agronomy activities through the up to date annual work plan of Agronomy Team
- Budget development and cost control of agronomy activities
- Monitor and provide feedback on the agronomy activities (demplot, ED Farm, nursery) result and effectiveness and also suggestion for the improvement
- Maintaining relationships & proactively engage with external parties such as ICCRI & CSP, to broaden knowledge on relevant issues and incorporate them into cocoa sustainability program.
- Develop & build the high performance of Indonesia Agronomy Team, to support the respective cocoa sustainability program
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science
- Experienced as Agronomy Lead of cocoa sustainability program minimum 3 years
- Experienced in cocoa certification program (Rainforest Alliance)
- Knowledge or specific business understanding:
- Cocoa farming field expert (GAP including IPM, GEP, GFP, agroforestry, etc.)
- Sustainability in Agriculture, cocoa certification Rainforest Alliance
- Proficient in English & customer reporting (including data collection)
- Extensive knowledge in cocoa field
- Has a good leadership & communication skill and able to work together with various parties with different backgrounds
- Possess analytical skill to draw recommendation for the Sustainability objectives
- Willing to have a regular travel to the sites of Sustainability
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC - Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
Were you missing anything in this job ad? Please share your feedback with us by clicking here.