Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years SAP SD experience including at least two end to end implementation in SD module as well as roll out and support experience
- Good knowledge of integration aspects between FICO and MM module
- Hands on experience in implementation and support of SD
- Good SD experience working on SAP ECC 60 and supporting business team on core SD in order management, pricing, shipping, invoice
- Exposure to Pricing, Taxes, transportation and logistics execution and Sales information system
- Exposure to system enhancements, user exits and routines Mandatory SD Skills Quotation, Contracts, Sales Orders, Scheduling Agreements, Third Party Sales, Stock Transport Order, Pricing Taxes, Credit Management, Free Goods Processing, Material Determination, Invoicing
- Knowledge of Transition of project to Support Team
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Experience in documentations like BBP
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.