Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 721,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Liase with functional team and business users to define development requirements.
- Developing technical specifications for SAP custom report / interface / enhancement / form to solve complex business problems based on end-user functional requirements.
- Developing programs that conform to the functional and technical specification.
- Planning and executing unit testing, string testing, and integration testing.
- Support all levels of testing, problem solving and bug fixing.
- Performance tuning of programs.
- Diploma Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledgeable in SQL Trace, SAP Run time analysis, Debugging, ABAP Query, Info Sets.
- Experience with report development, performance tuning, modification and support of SAP customized and standard programming.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.