As an Application Support Engineer you are responsible for the operation of ASYX applications. You will monitor and maintain applications and follow up on any deviation from normal operating conditions. You will follow up on 2nd line support requests and you will take corrective action to restore normal operation as soon as possible and analyze the root cause of incidents. Based on this you will propose changes to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future again. You will directly report to the Technical Operations Lead.
- Monitor and maintain ASYX applications and report deviations from normal operation
- Proper follow up on 2nd line support requests
- Take corrective action to restore normal operation
- Analyze root cause of incidents and propose changes to prevent
- You have at least 2 yearsâ€™ experience with application support
- You possess good English speaking and - writing skills
- You are a no-nonsense, hard-working, â€œget-on-with-the-jobâ€ type of person
Why join us?
ASYX is a Supply Chain Finance & Collaboration services company connecting Buyers, Sellers, Suppliers, Distributors and Financial institutions through a secure web-based technology that enables Early Payment to Suppliers, Late Payment to Distributors of corporate Buyers and Factoring to large corporates.
We specialise in digitising land-based supply chains, particularly FMCG and agriculture businesses. The company's advisory arm also works with national and local government agencies to map and develop sustainable SME supply chains across various rural parts of Indonesia.
With offices in Jakarta, Surabaya, Amsterdam and Singapore, our clients are based in Indonesia, Kenya, Singapore and Hong Kong.
ASYX's Management Team and its employees have devoted their career to the pursuit and understanding of Supply Chain Finance, thus obtaining the means and measures to successfully deliver their platform to large and medium size organizations, all across the globe.