At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Acquire new customer (Distributor, Retail, Modern Retail) on potential areas.
- Planning, tracking, and follow up sales order, customer forecasting, and planning of each individual account.
- Ensure timely payment of customer for deliveries and also follow up customer.
- Ensure achievement of user service level including customer complaint management and also the coordination with internal sales admin to support on time delivery to customer.
- Keep customer relation in a consistent customer visit plan in supporting the “push through” of marketing activities for sales info market.
- Handling customer complaint, and feedback in timely manner and disciplined manner.
- After sales support and concern in terms of warranty handling and product return due to errors.
- Working together with Sales Manager to assess the weighted and numeric distribution of product within the distribution channel.
- Work closely with product marketing team in developing the right product mix for the market and distribution to ensure consistent sales and market relevant product.
- Know how to developing business and able to set business plan in working area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in all fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales, preferably in Building Material or FMCG Business.
- Handling or experienced with area of Sulawesi, Maluku, and Papua.
- Proficient oral and written communication in English.
- High level of driver, ambition, and sense of ownership.
- High entrepreneurial drive and proactive.
- Living in or nearby Makassar.
- Willing to travel frequently