At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for achieving quota based business results for the IBM Sustainability/Automation Software portfolio through assigned clients/partners. The IBM Sustainability/Automation Software portfolio focuses on 3 main areas:
- Business Automation: Automating your Business end-to-end, which reduces the amount of manual labor you need, minimizes the amount of unnecessary human intervention, and eliminates the typical friction points and bottlenecks that can lead to process delays. It is not sufficient to just automate a few repetitive tasks with a technology like robotic process automation (RPA). To truly scale, the entire end-to-end process must be automated using a variety of capabilities. Examples include automating and streamlining customer on boarding or automating a loan processing workflow for retail or mortgage banks or automating a claims process for insurance companies and using artificial intelligence (AI) to eliminate fraud while still delivering an incredible customer experience.
- Integration: Companies need to integrate across the myriad of applications and systems in the business, in real time. Integrations created through low code / no code interfaces with AI assisted insights and recommendations. Systems that move messages, events, and data across your hybrid cloud through robust application programming interfaces (APIs).
- AIOps: Finally, once you have the right applications and integrations in place, clients need to make sure these applications and systems are always on. If the applications stop, or even slow down, the business suffers. To support the business, modern IT organizations need modern tools and approaches to make better decisions more quickly, to more efficiently utilize and optimize resources, and improve and enhance their IT service delivery, and many organizations are turning to AI and Automation.
Required Professional & Technical Expertise:
- Minimum 1 - 5 years of experiences. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Direct and face to face customer selling experience via the Channel Sales
- Sales experience and comfortable with qualifying sales opportunities and prepared to drive opportunities with the partner community mainly in growth and strategic accounts
- Selling hybrid cloud software or SaaS solutions in which your primary area of responsibility
- Ideal candidate should have a passion for cloud technologies, a good understanding of the IBM software portfolio (especially Integration & Development, Management & Platform and Digital Business Automation solutions), solving customer problems and driving revenue growth
- Working with Business Partners and System Integrators.
- Build and execute partner plans with all partners
- Coordinate partner enablement (training) with a technical counterpart
- Lead, co-create and drive co-marketing initiatives with partners
- On boarding partners and help partners certify technically and sales
- Ability to collaborate with teams within IBM and partners externally.
- Creative problem solver and open to change
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Same as above
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Being You @ IBM