At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM’s ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking professional for our Consulting team as Business Transformation Consultant who has expertise in Cognitive Computing in the Retail Banking domain.
As Business Transformation Consultant, you will:
- Maximize growth for IBM Consulting by enabling new business signings, revenue, and profit from the banking industry. Additionally, identify and advance new business opportunities to closure.
- Be responsible for shaping deals and leading teams to prepare proposals for clients, and initial selling of the offering working with go-to-market financial services sector teams (in-country)
- Emerging and evolving end-user use cases and requirements in AI, Big Data and Analytics, documenting those usage cases and business, technical and user requirements and designing a solutions architecture to meet those requirements.
- Utilize your banking domain expertise across Deposits, Lending, Payments and/or Wealth with excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of business / functional architecture, experience not only with pre-sales but with the delivery of consulting/technology programs in the retail banking space.
- Support the Program Manager in determining the skill sets and level of effort required to design and develop a program, project and applications to meet business requirements.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise :
- At least 10+ years of experience in big data architecture, senior technical relationships and leadership skills. Has consulting experience in the Retail Banking domain, Consulting skills (Functional/technical) & client facing roles in Indonesia OR the ASEAN Market
- Extensive experience leading pre-sales discussions with clients from executive to C-level, including a proven ability to define and shape winning solutions for Retail Banking/Wealth clients
- Strong knowledge and experience across Deposits, Lending, Customer/ Product Management and/or Wealth domain
- Familiar with the use of open source tools such as Java technology (Hadoop, HDFS, Scala, Hive, Storm, YARN, etc. – i.e., Hadoop 2.0), Python and/or BASH/CSH scripting.
- A foundational understanding of Data Science principles and methods.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Being You @ IBM