At SiteMinder we believe the individual contributions of our employees are what drive our success. That’s why we hire and encourage diverse teams that include and respect a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. Our diverse and inclusive culture enables our employees to bring their unique selves to work and be proud of doing so. It’s in our differences that we will keep revolutionising the way for our customers. We are better together!
What We Do…
We’re people who love technology but know that hoteliers just want things to be simple. So since 2006 we’ve been constantly innovating our world-leading hotel commerce platform to help accommodation owners find and book more guests online - quickly and simply.
We’ve helped everyone from boutique hotels to big chains, enabling travellers to book igloos, cabins, castles, holiday parks, campsites, pubs, resorts, Airbnbs, and everything in between.
And today, we’re the world’s leading open hotel commerce platform, supporting 34,000 hotels in 150 countries - with over 100 million reservations processed by SiteMinder’s technology every year.
About the Customer Solutions Consultant role...
The Customer Solutions Consultant will provide technical assistance and advice to SiteMinder customers and partners across the region.
Their knowledge and insights are key to maintaining the SiteMinder brand and providing opportunities for our customers to better integrate our products and services.
What you’ll do…
- Provide technical support for all SiteMinder labeled products and services to internal and external customers.
- Develop strong customer relationships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilising phone, email and other avenues where necessary.
- Identify each customer's support and configuration requirements, set the customer expectation and resolve the customer's issue, delivering against the customer's expectations and your key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Act as a technical expert, identifying issues and communicating issues and requirements internally.
- Act as an escalation point for frontline teammates, guiding and empowering them to find solutions, or stepping in to resolve customer issues personally.
What you’ll have...
- High level of customer service and IT technical skills.
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesian and English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Analytical skills - You’ll be able to quickly analyse problems, determine the root cause and reach a resolution.
- An ability to operate across multiple technical platforms and systems in a fast paced, KPI driven environment.
- An ability to diagnose and troubleshoot web browser and connectivity issues.
- Great capacity for both internal and external customer interaction as well as conflict resolution.
- Stakeholder management and working across internal teams to find solutions.
- Desirable: Previous experience working in a high volume contact centre providing technical customer support.
- Desirable: Previous experience working in the hospitality industry in a technical or guest facing capacity.
- Desirable: Previous experience dealing with database query languages or tools (e.g. SQL, Python)
- Previous experience working remotely is desirable
Our Perks & Benefits…
Remote working model (in-office & from home)
- Mental health and well-being initiatives
- Paid birthday, study and volunteering leave every year
- Sponsored social clubs, team events, and celebrations
- Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to help you connect and get involved
- Investment in your personal growth offering training for your advancement
Does this job sound like you? If yes, we'd love for you to be part of our team! Please send a copy of your resume and our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any adjustments you may need during the interview process. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
All Related Listed jobs
The Grumpy Butcher Kerobokan Badung 2023-03-08
PT BFI Finance Indonesia Tbk Sidoarjo 2023-03-08
PT Home Credit Indonesia Bandung 2023-03-08
Bebimart Sragen 2023-03-08
PT THEX MEDIA UTAMA Purwokerto Rp. 1.958.169 - Rp. 4.100.000 per bulan 2023-03-08
Humana International Jakarta 2023-03-08
Lazada Indonesia 2023-03-08
Rumah Sakit Ibu dan Anak Dentatama Sragen 2023-03-08
Honda Lampung Raya Metro 2023-03-08
PT Ulam Tiba Halim (Marifood) Brebes 2023-03-08