The CSR Manager position (local) must be able to help the organization internalize the idea of sustainable development in all operations and functions of the client, including the creation of economic, social and environmental value and to support responsible mining.
- The project will be located on Halmahera Island in Indonesia, within the Indonesian Weda Bay Industrial Park (IWIP) currently being developed by Chinese company Tsingshan.
- The main engineering company and suppliers will be China based, the project execution in Indonesia, the Owners having European roots and standards.
- The start of the plant is planned for end 2025/early 2026
- Adapt and deploy client's strategic vision in terms of community relations (mitigation of societal impacts / dialogue with communities / local content and community investment) in the area of influence of plant (locally, regionally and nationally)
- Develop and manage the implementation of the Stakeholder Engagement plan in the area of influence of plant (locally, regionally and nationally)
- Develop and pilot the implementation of the societal impact management plan and the grievance mechanism in the area of influence of plant (locally, regionally and nationally)
- Develop and manage the monitoring/evaluation reports for all social actions carried out, including regulatory indicators and social indicators
- Assist the management and teams of the Indonesian subsidiaries in the field to implement the CSR roadmap.
- Develop a program of actions contributing to local populations in Halmahera (creation of a societal baseline, selection of CSR actions, definition and follow-up of the budget, follow-up of the results KPI).
Profile and experience
- Proven experience of minimum 7 to 10 years on CSR in Indonesia, targeting remote locations, working for or with an international corporation, preferably industrial or mining (other industries with relevant remote location experience will also be considered)
- Knowledge of ESG issues and extra-financial communication in an Indonesian context
- Knowledge of International CSR standards (World Bank/IFC, IRMA)
- Transparency and ethics traits of personality
- Strong ability for team work
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of how companies operate (parent company/plant relationship)
- Proven experience in delivering CSR actions with a positive impact
- Good knowledge of project management
- Indonesian native speaker / Good level of English (oral and written) / notions of Mandarin Chinese would be a nice addition (not a requirement)
- Job will be based in Tanjung Ulie, Weda, North Maluku, Indonesia
- Roster will be between 6 weeks / 2 weeks
All Related Listed jobs
PT BFI Finance Indonesia Tbk Tuban 2023-03-01
Skyrex Jakarta 2023-03-01
Bread Story Malang 2023-03-01
Fundnel Pte Ltd Jakarta 2023-03-01
Re Day Spa Badung 2023-03-01
The Royal Purnama Sukawati Gianyar Gianyar 2023-03-01
PT Mitra Diagnsotik Labora Bogor 2023-03-01
Ninja Van Jakarta 2023-03-01
The Lawn Canggu Badung 2023-03-01
Bali Staff Solutions Kuta 2023-03-01