Our solutions are a key part of most industries - electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations.
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
In this role you are responsible to carry out duty that ensure efficiency and accuracy in Order to Cash(Otc) & Purchase to Pay (PtP)
- Perform daily operation covering order processing, purchasing, invoicing and distribution.
- Monitor stock aging and communicate to Sales Service Team
- Work closely with customer, sales service team,engineer warehouse and transporter to ensure on time in full (OTIF) delivery.
- Ensure local purchases are being perform as per prokura and according to procedures.
- Work closely with warehouse team to ensure stock accuracy
- Provide Order Receive (OR), delivery status and Order invoice (OI) transparency
- Responsible to carry out duties as per inventory year cycle program
To succeed, you will need
- Have a minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration,Logistic or similar background
- Have a minimum 2 years in Customer Care/Admin/Sales Administration
- Having experience with SAP
- Have advance English communication skills; Computer skills with intermediate excell skills
- Details Oriented; Initiative; Collaboration
In return, we offer you
We are the world leader of Industrial Tools and have an excellent opportunity to join our team in Jakarta
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.