Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- As the frontline of the P2P market, you will handle all inbound inquiries received, and outbound communication is established in the form of chats, emails, and calls
- Independently provide accurate information to resolve problems/issues that arise
- Continuously educate one’s self with up-to-date and relevant information to support the customer service operations
- You will escalate issues to your team leader, managers, and other departments as required
- Adhere to the Quality Assurance standards set
- Adhere to and comply with the schedule set by the Team Leader
- Assist in the preparation of other processes as and when assigned/required by the Team Leader
- Display good team working attitude and behavior within the team and other departments in the company
- 2-3 years experience in frontline customer support, preferably in the financial or service industry
- Have the passion and willingness to go above and beyond to solve complex problems while delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Both adaptable and resilient, able to operate in a quickly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written professional English and your respective native language skills
- Great at multitasking, prioritizing, and managing time effectively.
- You must have a fast internet connection (5mpbs broadband internet connection at least)
- Knowledge or interest in blockchain/digital assets/fin-tech industry and being a Binance P2P user will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work on flexible working hours and shifts (including night shifts, weekends, and Public Holidays)
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .
All Related Listed jobs
PT Vesko Mitratama Karawang 2023-02-16
Domusindo Perdana Pasuruan 2023-02-16
PT Domo Manajemen Grup (Dokter Mobil Indonesia) Jakarta 2023-02-16
Universitas Timika Timika 2023-02-16
Eka Dharma Jaya Sakti Balikpapan 2023-02-16
British American Tobacco Jakarta 2023-02-16
Penn Jakarta Jakarta 2023-02-16
PT Makanan Lezat Foodartisan Tangerang 2023-02-16
Manulife Jakarta 2023-02-16
Sekolah Kusuma Bangsa Palembang Palembang 2023-02-16