Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as Customer Service Engineer to execute all service activities, including incidents, installation, preventive maintenance and system modification on demand, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will perform installations, start-ups, maintenance, repairs and updates of all products within your area of expertise and assisting with other products under supervision
- You will communicate and accept all operative advices from the Customer Care Center.
- You will support the SERVOR Service process and ensure optimal performance in all process activities related to within your area of responsibility.
- You will escalate incidents according to the defined parameters and inform The Customer care Center on all escalation issues.
- You will ensure the proper use of tool & test equipment and report the usage on any related service report.
- You will comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthineers.
- You will maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- You will be more preferable if you possess a registration certificate (Surat Tanda Registrasi)
- You are willing to be placed in Makassar
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site here.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time