The Field Sales Supervisor is an intermediate position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees in an effort to deliver a full range of sales and customer support activities in coordination with the Consumer Sales team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the seamless delivery of support services to Citi clients and to assist team in meeting sales targets.
- Responsible for training team members, monitoring quantity and quality of work and providing feedback to employees on performance
- Track incoming data, including submissions, logins, booking, and disbursal numbers to ensure overall targets are being met
- Acquire new clients through tele-caller supported outbound calling and micromarketing activities
- Complete client handling beginning with sourcing and serve as the first point of contact for any client concerns or questions
- Analyze client interests, problems, and potential need for new products and services
- Conduct client, vendor, and channel meetings 50% of the time and perform revenue optimization activities
- Receive training and assistance for team members including sales executives and tele-callers
- Organize marketing activities to get new sources of lead generation and new business
- Conduct first level risk analysis to understand fitment with Citi’s policies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the financial sector and sales preferred
- Working knowledge of related financial regulations and mortgage transaction structure
- General understanding of regulatory compliance, guidelines and regulations
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to communication across various teams
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Consumer Sales
Job Family:Field Sales
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting