Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for FABRICATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_ 2301-100_ Fabrication Project Management Engineer
Profile Middle East is looking for: n.2 Fabrication Project Management Engineers.
- Support the Project Manager in coordinating specific technical and management topics, i.e., project internal and external interface management, contractual document issue and review, project activity planning, data analysis and report preparation, subcontractor, and supplier management, preparing Project Record Books, managing spare parts, collecting certifications, supplier payments, SAP data entry, with specific responsibilities especially during the close-out phase.
Education and Experience
- 15+ years in Oil & Gas field;
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Develop techno-economic models of industrial complexes including Linear Programming (LP) techniques;
- Prepare appropriate economic evaluation reports to evaluate technologies to be applied in specific projects or to evaluate the relevant competitive advantage.
- Analyse tender and contractual documents in order to review scope of work and schedule and to identify project requirements and constraints;
- Support in the preparation of the Project Execution Plan and the project Organisation Charts;
- Prepare bid cost estimate of project management, construction, and services, including staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables and subcontracts;
- Assist the commercial team in the selection of the reference sub-contract quotation to be included in the bid cost estimate.
- Assist the Project Manager during project activity planning, e.g. in the preparation of the Execution Plans and other project procedures and Plans, in the definition of the resource allocation and of the assets and materials utilization, in the preparation of sub-contracting plans, in the assessment of the man-hours required in order to prepare/update the mobilization plan, in preparing reports relevant to resources mobilization;
- Under instructions of project manager, coordinate specific topics, related to but not only, engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, project Record Book Spare Parts, etc;
- Coordinate external and internal interfaces;
- Assist in managing Client relationships
- Assist in managing Vendors activities;
- Assist in coordinating the invoicing and guarantee activities Assist in managing change orders and claims;
- Support Project Manager to coordinate Risk Analysis;
- Support the Project Management in purchase requisitions, technical evaluations, purchase order and work orders and related work progress within own field of competence;
- Ensure materials availability on site Assist in the implementation of the Management Information System;
- As per Project Manager instructions, ensure and/or assist in the preparation/issue of the required documents Regarding Project Record Books;
- As per Project Manager instructions, ensure and/or assist in the supervision and coordination of the procurement and management process for Two Years Spare Parts;
- Assist in coordinating the technical close-out of the project.
Location: Karimun yard, Indonesia
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: March 2023.
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.