- Requirements:Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field such as Hospitality.
- Only for Caucasian – please avoid share this on the job board or job posting to avoid discrimination clause
- Working experience in hospitality industry would be an advantage
- Minimum of 15 years of building and property management experience with new development, major redevelopment and maintenance projects within commercial real estate. 5 years in the same position of similar business scale with proven track record.
- Operational centric, hands-on and attention to details
- Basic understanding of building law and administrative matters concerning the design, permitting and construction of large-scale projects.
- Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures and forecast and prepare business plan and budgets.
- Advanced knowledge of operational including business process, checklist, workflow
- Strong knowledge of major machineries, utilities, safety, security, hygiene and sanitation in property management
- Ability to collaborate with various senior members from different business units
- Understanding of BQ planning, project contracts, leases, change orders and related documents.
- Strong communication and customer relationship skill both written and verbal, particularly in problems resolution with stakeholders particularly VVIP including dignitaries, business owners and others.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational and follow-up skills required along with the ability to multi-task and bring individual issues to timely closure.
- Possess strong analytical skill, problem solving resolution and risk mitigation
- Salary up to 200 mio net /month
- Accommodation / house provided
- Tickets provided
Responsibilities:Reporting to the CEO, this position is responsible for all aspects of property and estate management program including daily operation, financial performance, client service management and asset maintenance. Ensures strategic operational plans are developed and implemented within the site, and analyses and reports on the achievement of site key performance indicators (KPI’s).
All Related Listed jobs
Standard Chartered Indonesia 2023-02-21
PT Usaha Gunabhakti Mandiri Jakarta 2023-02-21
Procter & Gamble Central Java 2023-02-21
PT. Berca Hardayaperkasa Jakarta 2023-02-21
PT. Swakarya Insan Mandiri Makassar Rp. 3.100.000 per bulan 2023-02-21
Islamic International School PSM Kediri Kediri 2023-02-21
XII Braves Pte Ltd / Century Games Pte Ltd Jakarta Rp. 8.000.000 per bulan 2023-02-21
PT Magada Tirta Amerta Kediri 2023-02-21
transporindo Medan 2023-02-21
Digiphoto Imaging Indonesia Kuta Rp. 2.500.000 per bulan 2023-02-21