Formulatrix Indonesia offers an Internship Program for recent graduates to learn and get practical experience in Mechanical Engineering, along with the opportunity to grow and explore a career path.
By joining the Internship Program you will get the chance to:
- Get exposure and opportunities to explore technology, robotics and design manufacturing in a collaborative environment.
- Get a “real world” work experience and learn about the robotic automation industry.
- Practice communication and teamwork skills.
- Be considered for a full-time employment role or receive a certificate of acknowledgment (for those who made a favorable impression).
- Future employment candidates who shows the certificate will be prioritized.
- Receive financial compensation during the internship period.
- Fresh graduates majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic, Robotic Technology, or non Mechanical related major graduates who have equivalent experience in mechanical design and development.
- Committed to join the Internship Program for six months.
- Candidates must be willing to do an onsite Internship Program in Salatiga/Semarang.
How to Apply
If you're interested in joining our Internship Program, please send the required documents with the subject line "Graduate Intern ME Your Name" to [email protected]; e.g Graduate Intern ME Adam Fisal.
1. CV/Resume in English and Academic Transcript (PDF format, max 1MB)
2. Please send your Sample Design especially in automation, you can send the assembly design if you don't have it.
Also describe your achievement during your study or at your previous work.
- Screen shoot of your 2D or 3D design
- Concept design explanation
3. Please give us information about your manufacturing skills by checking the blank box below (answer in bodytext) and provide rate to your skill from 1 to 10
[ ] CNC Milling
[ ] CNC Turning
[ ] Manual Milling
[ ] Others : _______
You may choose more than one skill, if you also choose 'Others' please mention the skill and rate it as well.