- Plan, develop & implement Evermos ESG and sustainability programs aligned to company goal, company commitment to sustainability and stakeholder interests.
- Work cross-functionally to operationalize the ESG and sustainability strategy across the company by partnering with leaders in supply chain, people and operations, reseller management and marketing.
- Lead the sustainability team, monitor & support all of Company sustainability program including one-off programs, tactical, short-term or long-term from initiation to execution with the team.
- Develop baseline metrics and key performance indicators to monitor progress across various areas of the Sustainability initiatives, in form of OKR and aligned business objectives
- Develop strategy to raise awareness of ESG and sustainability commitments and progress to stakeholders, including SMEs, reseller, employees and the investment community
- Create annual reports regarding to the ESG, Sustainability and/or Impact to illustrate progress and answer to compliance.
- Maintain deep understanding of ESG and sustainability landscape, reporting and disclosure trends of key stakeholders, ratings agency ecosystem, reporting frameworks and standards, legislation and peer/company best practices
- Engage with industry partners, associations and companies to develop ESG and sustainability strategies
- Support our marketing and communication teams in developing content to support the communication strategy, regarding the Sustainability angle.
- Monitored & tracked deliverables, cost & benefits against agreed budget & milestone
- Report directly to Chief of Sustainability
- Willing to be placed in Bandung
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder and are skilled at internal/external communications, managing multiple stakeholders, and adapting to change
- Sustainability, Impact or ESG relevant experience of at least 5 years
- Demonstrate organizational agility and ability to collaborate and influence across functional areas and business units and effectively work within new structures, processes, requirements, and cultures
- A credible ESG thought leader experienced at engaging with and speaking to key internal and external stakeholders, including customers, investors and government bodies, at a variety of ESG related meetings, initiatives and industry forums
- Maintain a high standard of content quality and have a sense of good writing, content and pics.
- Have a global mindset that values equity and inclusiveness and creates a work environment that puts people first and instills passion, motivation, commitment, decisiveness, accountability and success
- Significant experience defining strategic objectives and translating them into action.
All Related Listed jobs
Accenture Semarang 2023-03-01
PT. Padma Raharja Sentosa Bandung 2023-03-01
PT Supraco Indonesia Jakarta 2023-03-01
PT Bali Citra Gemilang Denpasar 2023-03-01
Grand Padis Luxury Hotel & Conference Hall Bondowoso Bondowoso 2023-03-01
ADARO MINING Jakarta 2023-03-01
CIMB Group Indonesia 2023-03-01
Talent Hunts Riau 2023-03-01
Jiva Agriculture Sumbawa Besar 2023-03-01
Linkdataku Solusi Indonesia Jakarta 2023-03-01