Are you a go-getter? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? Do you love exploring fresh, creative ideas with other like-minded colleagues across some of the world’s largest brands?
We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, eager-to-learn interns to join our internship program. If you have a passion for Communications (or want to find out what it’s all about), have a curious mind, and a can-do attitude, join us!
What you will learn:
- Gain exposure to different types of clients and marketing communications work.
- Learn how integrated communications create value for brands.
- Get hands-on experience in editorial and creative content development – for earned media, owned channels, and social media.
- Understand how to best conduct research and generate insights for marcomms strategies.
- Manage physical and virtual client events.
- Witness how data and intelligence can drive omnichannel communications.
- Have a dedicated coach to help you get the most out of your internship experience.
- Meet passionate communicators who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Get to know our fun and welcoming Edelman culture.
- Media analysis, pitching, and monitoring.
- Content development.
- Client servicing support.
- Event management and coordination.
- Research for client briefs/new business pitches.
What is required of you:
- Preferably has interned in another local PR/Comms agency, with demonstrated activities including stakeholder engagement and research.
- Those with non-communications backgrounds, such as public policy/political science welcome.
- Those with prior experience with media monitoring tools (e.g., Brandwatch) preferred but not mandatory.
Please apply by submitting your resume and writing samples to indicate your interest.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.com
All Related Listed jobs
PT Vesko Mitratama Purwakarta 2023-03-02
PT Dhanajaya Bogaindo Tangerang 2023-03-02
PT Sejahtera Mitra Solusi Bandung 2023-03-02
NIEC Indonesia Denpasar 2023-03-02
The Brass Denpasar 2023-03-02
Rentokil Initial Jakarta 2023-03-02
CIMB Group Indonesia 2023-03-02
Mitra Integrasi Informatika Jakarta 2023-03-02
PT. Lab Sistematika Indonesia Jakarta 2023-03-02
Re Day Spa Badung Rp. 3.000.000 - Rp. 7.000.000 per bulan 2023-03-02