- Work closely with the LO Operations team (and LO South Asia leadership) to drive manufacturing-related improvements in digitalization, quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Monitor closely T1 supplier’s overall performance to ensure the timely delivery with the best quality.
- Support the quality and manufacturing excellence projects/activities, follow/monitor the commitments from T1 supplier.
- Analyzing and proposing the improvements in method of data collection, data storage and data processing.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Systems & Database or similar field of study
- In a degree program or have completed a minimum degree program
- Good command in English spoken and written language
- Microsoft Office
- Creative, proactive and out of the box thinking
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.