HHP Law Firm is one of the leading law firms in Indonesia. With more than three decades of local experience, our lawyers provide sophisticated advice on corporate and commercial transactions across a broad range of industries to help our clients execute even the most challenging deals.
We currently need an experienced associate with specific intellectual property commercial experience to join the Firm's Intellectual Property & Technology (IPTech) practice group and help maintain the standards of excellence for which we are known. Candidates should have a strong work ethic, the ability to work under pressure, and good English skills particularly in reading corporate documents.
Applicants must be Indonesian citizens with the following qualifications:
- A law degree (S.H.) with a strong academic track record
- At least six years of relevant work experience
- A PERADI license and/or an IP Consultant license (preferable)
- Experience in IP commercial work specifically patent/technology and copyright agreements
- Experience in IP-related regulatory work in the technology, media and telecommunication industry
- Business development and leadership acumen.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to work on challenging assignments in a team environment.
To apply, please submit an application letter in English with subject email IPTech Associate (IP commercial practice) to [email protected] along with:
- A soft copy of your permanent academic record, licenses and certificate of degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- Curriculum Vitae that includes a 4 x 6 cm photo, latest address, phone numbers (home and mobile) and email address
Only qualified candidates based on the sole discretion of HHP will be invited for written tests and interviews.