Why working at Eurofragance?
In Eurofragance you will be part of the exciting world of smells and fragrances.
You will grow and learn in a company in constant growth and expansion.
You will have the opportunity to develop your career working with top professionals.
You will be part of a Global Company with Headquarters in Spain and subsidiaries in Dubai, Singapore, Mexico, Turkey, India and China.
You will practice your language skills in a global and multicultural environment.
You will feel you play a role in society thanks to our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and our commitment to the Environment, which we demonstrate on a day-to-day basis with actions such as the Volunteer Day.
We are Passion, Performance & Entrepreneurship, we are Eurofragance!
- To contribute towards growing the business and profitability of the respective category by leveraging Indonesia consumer & market insights
- Assist in implementing the global marketing strategy for Indonesia
MAIN JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To support the regional marketing team in analyzing local trends and to design related presentations for clients and by category.
- To analyze and to design data reports coming from the following sources: Euromonitor, Mintel and WGSN.
- To create olfactive and poetic descriptions of fragrances.
- Assist to drive the proactive category tools with internal partners and contribute actively in client briefs to define the strategy to win the brief in collaboration with Account Managers & FDMs.
- Ensure that global category tools contain relevant insights coming from the regional marketing teams and that global category guidelines are applied for the respective category at a regional level by regularly keeping in touch with the regional marketing responsible.
- Collaborate with commercial team on assessing opportunities and develop on-target winner fragrance offerings and presentations.
EDUCATIONAL, YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business and Administration or related studies
- 2-3 or more years relevant work experience
- B2B Marketing knowledge with strong know-how of B2C Marketing in a multi-national environment.
- Good understanding of marketing strategy and principles including branding, new product development, creative promotions, packaging, digital marketing.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft environment programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook) and interested in developing creative skills to manage Adobe Photoshop basic
- Creativity and passion for fragrances and for consumers with strong interest in product, concept, olfactive development.
- Bahasa Indonesia and English are required.
- Other languages will be an asset