About the Role
Fasten your helmet and climb aboard, if you’re ready to be our Marketing Manager, User Acquisition Strategy, GoFood. In this role, you will be an integral player within the GoFood Marketing team based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Leading the GoFood Marketing (User Acquisition Strategy) team, you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy for GoFood – including how to design brand building campaigns, how to reach users and create conversion, and how to design placement for relevant segment – to drive user penetration, loyalty, and brand love towards GoFood. The folks in the GoFood brand, product, analytics, creative and strategy teams will be your partners on this ride. With a mission-driven and collaborative team, we will continue our dominance in Southeast Asia.
What You Will Do
- Lead the GoFood User Acquisition Strategy team in managing end-to-end campaigns development, including planning, monitoring, implementing and evaluating marketing strategies and initiatives
- Develop integrated campaign plans that include activations across many formats and channels (e.g. video, interactive, social)
- Collaborate with GoFood business team in conceptualizing, designing and building strategies and campaigns to reach GoFood business goals and visions
- Partner with the creative and media team to develop robust and relevant communication for our different segments, using various drivers to impact growth according to the different personas
- Collaborate with Product team to not only develop and execute strong GTMs for new product launches, but also become an integral partner in sharing input and consumer insights for product development
- Manage CRM strategy and execution to acquire, retain, and engage with customers
What You WIll Need
- Bachelor's degree from reputable universities or equivalent practical experience
- 6-8 years of experience working as a brand or product marketing manager, analytics manager, or strategy & planning manager in technology, telecommunication, start-up or FMCG
- Experience in crafting marketing, communication and business strategy
- Experience in end-to-end campaign development, from planning, executing and reporting
- Experience working with cross-functional/cross-discipline stakeholders, and drafting and leading communication plans for internal stakeholders
- Experience with solving problems and thinking strategically in order to translate user tension into business opportunities for company growth
- Experience in brand health tracking on the reporting, trend monitoring and developing an improvement plan
About the Team
Our Marketing User Growth team is a part of the GoFood Business team based in Jakarta. The team consists of growth marketing, brand managers, brand executives, marketing analytics, and more. They are the magicians who combine logic and magic to create a brand that people love. Our main responsibility is to develop GoFood’s marketing campaign that ensures GoFood continuous growth. Making sure everyone knows, always thinks about GoFood and we also want everyone to stick with GoFood. More importantly, we want to deliver joy in the life of our consumer through the assortment, recommendation & rewards in our platform. We are also a data-driven team who strive to continuously improve our efficiency. Currently, our team has been working on a lot of innovation, branding and promotional campaigns, which will help GoFood maintain our leadership in the market.
GoFood Marketing team believes the growth of the business is driven by the growth of the talents. Of course we care about the business number, yet we also care about each other’s well-being and growth journey. Other than enjoying finding that “a-ha!” moments when swimming through the sea of data, our family also enjoys bonding over food, watching TV shows or sharing our hobbies.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.