RVP is providing an opportunity for up to 130 teachers from all over the world to teach in the US for up to 5 years under a cultural exchange program. The international teachers will be working for a well-established educational institution with more than 75 schools throughout the United States.
RVP will handle all immigration requirements to make sure the successful candidates obtain a visa to teach in the US. If you meet the below basic qualifications APPLY NOW.
Middle School/ High School Math Teacher
- Prepare and deliver lesson plans with the ability to modify accordingly during the school year
- Differentiate instruction to meet the needs of all students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development
- Utilize research-based best practices in daily planning and classroom instruction
- Manage student behavior in the classroom
- Create a positive classroom environment for students to learn in
- Utilize school approved curricula that reflects the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students
- Implement school-wide culture expectations and norms
- Communicate and meet with families regarding the academic and social-emotional growth of their child
- Incorporate technology skills into daily classroom practice to support learning
- Participate in the planning and implementation of non-instructional activities, as needed
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with colleagues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possesses the equivalent of a four-year bachelor’s degree in education or the subject you plan to teach.
- Minimum three years of full-time related teaching experience at primary or secondary schools outside of the U.S. (student teaching, internships, etc. do not count).
- Must be currently teaching at a primary and/or secondary level in your home country.
- Meet the qualifications for teaching in primary or secondary schools in your home country.
- Must be currently teaching in the grade(s) you are applying for.
- High level of comfort working in a growth-focused coaching environment based on frequent observations, debriefs, action planning, and progress monitoring.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to properly manage confidential information.
- Able to supervise students of various ages in different school settings (playground, cafeteria, etc.).
- Experience working within an urban environment
- Good to Excellent English proficiency.
- Ability to pass an international criminal background check.
- Seek to come to the United States for the purpose of teaching full-time temporarily, and share their culture, and will return home to apply their learning.
- Salary based on previous experience and education
- Benefit packages including medical, dental and vision – effective on date of hire
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- Eligible to participate in applicable retirement plan (STRS or SERS), with company contribution
- Company paid basic term life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Additional basic life/AD&D insurance and whole life insurance options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Travel Assistance Program
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Bonuses and stipend opportunities
- Annual compensation adjustments
- Employee development and leadership opportunities
Our recruiters will review your resume and contact selected candidates.
RVP Consultants is an international recruiting and staffing firm located in the Washington, DC metro area and serving clients and partners from all corners of the globe. Our experience has taken us across the world and made RVP a multicultural organization providing capable and competent services.
RVP Consultants is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, and disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jakarta: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- English (Required)
- Teachers License (Required)