Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Travel throughout nation on doing: operational review, project execution, problem identification, suggesting operational improvements, and training consultation.
- Possess strong analytical skill especially in referring output in form of evaluation & status quo review.
- Design, Execute, and Manage Station Management reporting systems.
- Bachelor's or Master Degree majoring in Economics, Management/Operation Management, Industrial Engineering, and Informatics Engineering with minimum 3.00 GPA out of 4.00.
- At least 1 year working experience, preferably from logistic/supply chain companies.
- Advance level in Ms. Excel
Submit a job application
All Related Listed jobs
Lazada Indonesia 2023-02-21
Sampoerna Schools System Surabaya 2023-02-21
CBRE Jakarta 2023-02-21
Ninja Van Central Java 2023-02-21
PT Info Cahaya Hero Jakarta 2023-02-21
PT Indokharisma Pangan Semesta Jakarta 2023-02-21
CIMB Group Indonesia 2023-02-21
Summarecon Jakarta 2023-02-21
PT Artatama Asasta Abadi Yogyakarta 2023-02-21
PT. Eramentari Medical Nusantara Jakarta 2023-02-21