Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
The Australia Indonesia Health Security Partnership (AIHSP) is a 5-year program supported by the Australian Government and implemented by DT Global. AIHSP’s overarching goal is to increase national health security in Indonesia so that women, men and communities are less at risk of emerging infectious diseases (EIDs), thereby contributing to Australian, regional and global health security as well as supporting sustainable economic development and food security in Indonesia. To support the achievement of this goal, AIHSP will work in partnership with Indonesian Ministry of Health (MoH), Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) and other relevant agencies and the Government of Australia to achieve the following ‘End-of-Program Outcomes’ (EOPOs):
1. Stronger GoI systems to prevent, detect and respond to public health and animal health emergencies; and
2. Stronger national coordination of responses to national, regional and global health threats.
In addition to these longer-term objectives, over the next two years, AIHSP also supports the Indonesian government in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly around strengthening the ‘Track and Trace’ system and supporting the rollout-out of COVID-19 vaccines to the worst affected provinces, including Central Java, Yogyakarta, Bali, South Sulawesi and NTT (priority provinces under AIHSP). These will be conducted through strengthening public communications and surveillance and health information systems at the community level.
Gender equality, disability and social inclusion (GEDSI) are important components of the program. Understanding how health security impacts on women and men from different backgrounds and contexts will support AIHSP to integrate GEDSI considerations into its activity planning and implementation.
About DT Global
DT Global is driven by a fundamental commitment to one goal: to work in partnership with communities, governments, and the private sector to deliver innovative, data-driven solutions that transform lives beyond expectations. DT Global—launched in 2019—is built on legacy companies AECOM International Development’s Services Sector, Development Transformations, IMC Worldwide, and Cardno International Development. To fulfill its profit-for-purpose mission, DT Global is a key donor to the DT Institute, an independent not-for-profit organization, in support of DTI’s efforts to test new ideas or expand on donor partner priorities with the aim to improve as many lives as possible.
Our global team of almost 2,500 staff and experts work in over 100 countries. We aim to maximize sustainable development impact across a wide range of practice areas, including Conflict Prevention, Stabilization & Transition; Economic Growth; Environment & Infrastructure; Governance; and Human Development. We meet communities where they are on the development spectrum and help them move to where they want to be. Together, we bring over 60 years of experience, relationships, and technical excellence to improve lives around the world on behalf of our partners, clients, and stakeholders.
The Australia Indonesia Health Security Partnership (AIHSP) is seeking a full-time Operations Manager, who will provide leadership of the day-to-day operations team (finance, grants and contracts, and office operations) of AIHSP including contracting and monitoring activity compliance, office operations, financial management and procurement processes. The role shall provide oversight to the finance and administration team activities and tasks, to ensure that the day-to-day implementation of activities runs smoothly and in accordance with program policies and practices. Also to provide effective and efficient operational support through the management of integrated financial, procurement, administrative and logistical support and human resource management.
Click on the link or copy paste it to access the full Terms of Reference for this position:
You will be a motivated and proactive Operations Manager with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
· Relevant degree in business administration or development.
· At least 7 years’ operational experience in operations management, financial management and/or procurement for donor contracts (preferably DFAT).
· High-level office and team management experience, including coordinating finance, administrative, logistical, human resource management and office establishment.
· Ability to integrate principles of gender equality and disability inclusion, ethical behaviour, transparency and participatory processes.
· Experience in preparing standard operating procedures and reports using a consultative and analytical approach.
· Able to work autonomously and effectively as a team member who approaches their work with a constructive attitude and demonstrates integrity.
· Strong interpersonal skills to allow for harmonious working relationships with managers, co-workers, clients and suppliers.
· High degree of personal initiative, lateral thinking and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Advanced proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
· Experience working directly and indirectly with Indonesian government officials and other development partners/stakeholders at various levels.
Based on the experience of the successful candidate and current market rates
Why join AIHSP?
The Australia Indonesia Health Security Partnership (AIHSP) offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining AIHSP, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
HOW TO APPLY
We welcome you your interest in joining the DT Global team by sending:
1) Your CV detailing relevant experiences with the names and contact details (email addresses and phone numbers) of three (3) referees
2) A cover letter addressing the selection criteria
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 2 February 2023, 17:00 Jakarta Time (GMT +7)
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply. This program is funded by the Australian Government and Managed by DT Global.
Asuransi kesehatan Terbaik 2023 Miliki asuransi kesehatan dan rawat jalan terbaik dengan solusi lengkap untuk perlindungan Anda dan keluarga. patut di pertimbangkan karena Fleksibilitas dalam memilih tipe dan batas harga kamar rawat inap, Memberi perlindungan yang komprehensif untuk kondisi kritis dan Memberi perlindungan lengkap untuk Asuransi kecelakaan
Asuransi Mobil All Risk Terbaik 2023 Asuransi mobil all risk menanggung segala jenis kerusakan akibat hal yang tidak disengaja. Mulai dari kerusakan kecil seperti baret, penyok, cat terkelupas, kerusakan bemper, hingga rusak total atau mobil tidak bisa digunakan sama sekali lagi