About the Company
The work of engineers can be found all around you. Switch on a light, travel to work and drink a clean glass of water. The world-class solutions of our engineers make lives better and brighter. Our work contributes to the sustainable development of the communities we work with all over the world. We believe meaningful solutions can only be created in collaboration with our partners, clients, and stakeholders. Together, we deliver innovative, sustainable answers to today's world challenges.
Royal HaskoningDHV has a large international portfolio that requires strong Finance support, both front-office business controlling, management reporting, as well as back-office accounting and statutory reporting. About 210 staff work within Finance, spread over 15 countries.
What will you do
The position of Project Finance Administrator is an excellent opportunity to get to know our company and bring your financial skills into practice. You will be part of a team taking care of the project accounting for H2i, Haskoning Singapore, and Haskoning Philippines. This includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality of our project administration is guaranteed;
- Drive the invoicing process within your portfolio continuously striving for process automation;
- Support and carry out the self-service principles introduced through Drive to Win;
- Maintain a close working relationship with your financial colleagues and support project management in their financial duties if and when required;
- Support automation developments in the project accounting domain.
- This position will support the region and focus on entity H2i: Haskoning Singapore & Haskoning Philippines
Where you will work
You will work in our Jakarta Head Office.
What you bring
You are an enthusiastic starter who will be in the position of Project Finance Administrator. We require:
- Bachelor in Economics/Management Accounting or related field
- 0 to 3 years of relevant experience
- You have to focus on efficiency and combine a health critical approach with solid social and communication skills, which enables you to quickly get to the point.
- You can work independently in an accurate and structured manner but are also confident to work in teams.
- Based in Jakarta office, partly working from home is possible.
- Fluent in English
- Affinity with ICT is a strong plus
What we offer you
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours, 12 holidays based on a 40hr work week, and a laptop
- Excellent development opportunities;
- Meet colleagues from other departments and from all over the world by attending our Royal Start Progam, Young
- Professional Program or join Young Royal HaskoningDHV
- Our office can be easily reached by public transport