Job Description SummaryThe Quality Manager will be responsible for quality assurance and quality control in the plant. The candidate will work extensively with internal team as well as external team/customer to deliver quality products to our customers with a lean mindset. The candidate will also lead a team of production members within the quality functions.
The Quality Manager is responsible for the entire plant’s business goals on quality aspects. The Quality Manager will also lead problem-solving efforts on quality space, as well as develop and execute strategies on quality by partnering with different functions. This role reports to the Plant Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- As Quality Manager, you will drive achievement of quality metrics for the plant,
- Manage a team of product quality engineers, quality assurance specialist and quality inspectors,
- Develop & implement strategies to drive proactive quality culture,
- Accountable for the identification, prioritization, budgeting, and resource planning within the scope of quality activities to support business objectives,
- Responsible for initiation and CAPA for RCA (Root Cause Analysis), drive process or product qualification,
- Monitor and support the CoPQ (Cost of Poor Quality) recovery by partnering with different functions,
- Direct quality improvement programs and provide process control throughout the organization,
- Ensure communication of key business/customer issues to leadership, staff and employees,
- Select, hire, train, develop and provide ongoing leadership and direction of assigned personnel,
- Responsible for execution of QMS and Compliance requirements associated with the plant,
- Utilizes technical expertise and judgement to solve problems. Leverages technical skills and analytic thinking required to solve problems. May use multiple internal sources outside of own team to arrive at decisions,
- Lead audit efforts for site certifications such as ISO:9001,
- Resolution of quality defects in collaboration with offsite engineering and serve as liaison to internal and external customers,
- Manage the structured OJT and skill certification scheme for production members,
- Support improvement in plant processes through digitization, simplification and its management such as process dashboards, digital asset management, etc.
- Apply Lean tools to simplify and streamline the process to increase product quality such as Quality-at-the-Source, Management of Change,
- Support the quality leadership to establish proper communication strategy to communicate across the entire organization business and quality performance (all hands meeting, newsletters, quality read across, etc.),
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is a plus) in Engineering (Materials, Metallurgical, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, and other relevant disciplines) from a local or internationally reputable university,
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in manufacturing quality management, with expertise across technical areas, program management, compliance/general product quality areas
- At least intermediate level of active English (daily contact with foreign colleagues) is required,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2015 and other relevant quality frameworks,
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma would be advantageous (but not essential),
- Willing to stay in Bandung.
- Strong problem-solving skills,
- Strong communications, interpersonal and influencing skills,
- Inclusive leadership, communication & coaching skills
- Able to anticipate, identify and resolve complex business issues, working with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of Lean and/or alternative continuous improvement methods would be desired
- Proven leadership in driving results and process improvements,
- Proactive, agile personality,
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers, and
- Understands business plan and drives specific tasks required to meet the criteria.
"We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone. Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging"
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
All Related Listed jobs
LBB Universal Quotient (UNIQ) Kediri 2023-02-24
LPIT Harapan Bunda Purwokerto Purwokerto 2023-02-24
Biznet Networks Indonesia 2023-02-24
QSI Recruitment East Java 2023-02-24
PT Sumber Bintang Perkasa Jakarta 2023-02-24
MGR Indonesia 2023-02-24
Salam Pacific Indonesia Lines Jakarta 2023-02-24
The Brass Denpasar 2023-02-24
PT Majoo Teknologi Indonesia Samarinda Rp. 4.000.000 - Rp. 6.200.000 per bulan 2023-02-24
Electrolux Semarang 2023-02-24