- Communicate in a friendly, tactful and professional manner with guest, suppliers as well as colleagues
- Be informed and keep your supervisor informed of all matters that may affect your work, the hotel's service or reputation
- Always present a clean and tidy appearance in accordance with the hotel's grooming standards
- Be flexible and open to change in your job responsibilities, work area and/or roster to meet business needs
- Be understanding, supportive, encouraging and helpful to guests as well as suppliers and your colleagues
- Care about your work environment and make sure it is tidy and well maintained
- Be reliable and ensure you are at work on time
- Know your role in case of emergency such as bomb threat, flood, fire etc
- Understand the Employee Handbook and comply with the standards it outlines
- Carry out all professionally reasonable instructions given by your supervisor
- Check if invoice/delivery notes, goods actually received and order match
- Stamp all invoices/delivery notes with the receiving stamp and complete the applicable section
- Check quality and quantity of goods received
- Prepare a daily receiving report
- Store items correctly in the proper storage observing the principle of First In First Out
- Daily check the stores and fridges for spoiled items and advise the Stores Supervisor of items nearing expiry date
- Know which items are direct issues items and ensure proper support documents prior to issuing
- Ensure only authorized persons enter all store rooms/fridges in your section
- Prepare meat identification labels
- All merchandise entering the storeroom must have the proper documentation (receiving records, purchase orders, grocery lists, etc)
- All merchandise leaving the storeroom must be supported by properly authorized requisitions.
- No merchandise in the storeroom should be allowed to go under the established quantity par, or minimum required stock.
- The storeroom should be kept clean, orderly and above all properly locked.
- Responsible for perpetual inventory records and daily summary of all purchase and issues of both operating supplies and operating equipment.
- Assists accounting personnel in periodic physical inventories of operating supplies (storeroom) and operating equipment (stores).
- Accounts for any differences in physical inventories with book figures and advises management of material differences.
- Responsible for proper documentation of all merchandise entering of leaving the store, such as receiving records, purchase orders, and properly authorized requisitions.
- Implements proper controls in maintaining security of storage areas at all times.
- Possess a good command of the English language and the ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Organizational & time management skills
- Keyboard/Computer skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Communication skills English, Indonesia (written/verbal)
- Strong Technical skills
- Legislation knowledge
- Sound Purchasing and Cost Analysis skills
- Effective complaint handling
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer Literate - Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Management Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Influencing Skills, Sound of Human Resources Skills and well verse in computer skills
- Adjust to changes in job requirements and the hotel's operational strategies to meet business needs.
- Maintain an efficient and effective administrative system
All Related Listed jobs
PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani Boyolali 2023-03-14
Maxx's Group International Gianyar Rp. 3.000.000 per bulan 2023-03-14
Resonance Indonesia 2023-03-14
PT Dhanajaya Bogaindo Tangerang Rp. 4.000.000 - Rp. 4.500.000 per bulan 2023-03-14
The Grove Malang Malang 2023-03-14
PT Adhiusaha Kencana Lestari Surabaya 2023-03-14
PT. Swakarya Insan Mandiri Semarang Boyolali Rp. 2.835.000 - Rp. 4.000.000 per bulan 2023-03-14
Rumah Sakit Pelita Pekanbaru Kampar 2023-03-14
Vasa Indonesia Sidoarjo Rp. 500.000 per hari 2023-03-14
Pro Sigmaka Jakarta 2023-03-14