Request for Tender – Pejagan-Cilacap Toll Road Project – Transaction Preparation
The Kemitraan Indonesia Australia untuk Infrastruktur (KIAT) is a 10-year facility supported by the Australian Government and implemented by DT Global. KIAT’s overarching goal is to support ‘sustainable and inclusive economic growth through improved access to infrastructure for all people’. To support this goal, KIAT works with the Government of Indonesia (GoI), Government of Australia, the private sector, Multilateral Development Banks (MDB) and other development partners, as well as civil society to help achieve the following outcomes:
- Improved GoI policy and regulatory framework for infrastructure development
- High quality projects prepared and financed by GoI, the private sector and / or MDBs
- High quality infrastructure delivery, management, and maintenance by GoI
- Infrastructure policies, design and delivery are more inclusive for women and people with disabilities
The initial focus of KIAT is on the following areas: Water and Sanitation; Transport; Gender Equality, Disability, and Social Inclusion (GEDSI); and Infrastructure Funding and Financing.
The goal of this activity is to provide support to the Directorate General of Infrastructure Financing, Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing in preparing the project for implementation under the public private partnership framework, including securing project bankability through high-quality project preparation, developing an innovative approach to financing structure and establishing climate preparedness measures.
Interested organisations can download the full Request for Tender (RfT) documents below:
- Request for Tender: Pejagan-Cilacap Toll Road Project – Transaction Preparation
- Annex 1: Description of Services Pejagan-Cilacap Toll Road Project – Transaction Preparation
- Annex 2A: DFAT Subcontractor Agreement Template
- Annex 2B: CEM Bilingual Subcontractor Template
- Annex 4: KIAT M&E Framework
- Annex 5: KIAT Performance System Overview and Guidelines
- Annex 6: KIAT GEDSI Strategy 2022 – 2026
- Annex 7: Due Diligence Preliminary Supplier Statement
An industry briefing for interested organisations is scheduled on 10 November 2022 at 13.00 am (GMT+7, Jakarta time) via Zoom Webinar. Representatives from interested organisations must register to join this meeting via email to [email protected] by COB on 9 November 2022. There is no limit on the number of participants to join this webinar; however, each participant should register separately. Minutes of the meeting will be made available on the KIAT website, so as to not disadvantage organisations who do not attend this briefing. The tender submission deadline is 9 December 2022 at 11.59 pm (GMT+7, Jakarta time) as per the RfT instructions.
Any queries concerning the activity or tender documents should be sent by email before 19 November 2022 at 11.59 pm (GMT+7, Jakarta time) to [email protected] . Questions submitted after this time will not be answered.
DT Global is committed to safety, prevention of sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment, child protection and bribery prevention.