inFeedo is seeking an experienced and driven SaaS Sales Development Representative in the Southeast Asia region. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for inFeedo’s sales organisation. There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position. This position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be generating leads and qualifying prospects for our sales team in SEA region. You will play a critical role in driving revenue growth by creating and nurturing relationships with potential customers. You'll be responsible for initiating the inFeedo brand and creating demand that generates revenue for the company. If you want to really help people, are creative, organized, and want to work with an incredible product — we want to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
Your first 3-6 months
- Understand Amber and the employee engagement market. Build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, WebEx, product info
- Build relationships with your Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product Engineering counterparts
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Consistently meet goals for initial presentation setup 6-18 months
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of Inside Sales duties and responsibilities
- Lead Generation: Conduct research to identify potential customers and generate leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company.
- Lead Qualification: Qualify leads through phone calls, email communication, and other channels
- Execute Outreach Strategies: Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute targeted outreach strategies
- Scheduling Demos: Schedule meetings and appointments for the sales team with qualified leads
- Follow up: Follow up with leads and provide ongoing support to ensure a positive customer experience
- Relationship building: Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects.
- Presentation: Perform analysis on CRM (Salesforce) to track activities, attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities. Provide regular reports and updates to the sales team and management
- Establish Best Practices: Continuously learn about our products, industry trends, and best practices to enhance your sales skills and knowledge.
- Last but most important, meet and exceed your defined target of qualified opportunities per quarter. :)
Is this you?
- B2B SaaS Sales Experience: 1+ years in B2B SaaS sales & pitching to HR executives of Fortune 1000 companies in the South East Asia Region
- Communication: Effective & Creative Communication & Presentation Skills especially with Senior Leaders in Large Enterprises.
- Flexibility: The ability to work in a dynamic environment not restricted to shifts and Geo.
- Technical bent of mind: Ability to learn new tools on the go and open to constant learning.
- Familiarity with Salesforce: Inside Sales methodology and account-based selling. Experience using Salesforce.comand Mac proficiency is a plus.
- Growth: Demonstrate the ability to ramp up to a Sales Specialist role.
- Making do with less: Understand startup culture and how to work with minimal resources & dependencies to generate maximum results.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to Rp22,000,000 per month
- Please share you LinkedIn profile.
- Current Location
- English (Required)