McMillan woods is an international network of accountants and business advisory based in London, UK, with global offices in more than 30 countries. Through its member’s multitude expertise and experience, we serve clients worldwide in audit & assurance, tax, corporate finance, M&A services and risk management. To strengthen our network in Asia Pacific region for better services, McMillan Woods Global also has an office in Indonesia as one of its partners, Rama Wendra Registered Public Accountants. For further details on McMillan Woods Global, please visit www.mcmillanwoods.com.
Our Internationally Affiliated Registered Public Accountants are now seeking outstanding professionals to join our Winning Team as:
1. SENIOR AUDITOR (SA)
2. JUNIOR AUDITOR (JA)
- S1 Accounting from reputable university.
- At least has been working for a minimum of 3-5 years (SA) and 1-2 years (JA) in Public Accountants Firm, fresh graduate are also welcome. Minimum IPK 2,75 for (JA).
- Resides in Jabodetabek.
- Graduated from PPAK is an advantage.
- Fluent in English both oral and written is preferred and computer literacy is a must.
- Posess accuracy, endurance, self motivation, good analytical and interpersonal skills and able to deal with people at all level professionally.
If you are who we are looking for, please submit a comprehensive CV, certificate and transcript, 4X6 photograph, and other supporting documents.
email to: [email protected]
"The Business Mind"
Only short listed Candidates will be selected