Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform Shop and Field Inspections of fitting and welding in accordance with project specification and scope as noted ITP
- Review and familiarize with Project AFC drawing, NDT drawing, ITP, Work Instruction and Project specification relating to assigned project.
- Execute the inspection and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant objectives proofs, ensuring monitoring and coordination of quality control activities on electrical and instrument equipment/system construction, installation and mechanical completion activities.
- Conducting business & performing duties in accordance to McDermott’s " Code of Business Conduct" and any other governing of the company.
- Complete review of all project documents prior to going to client for review on final turnover and prior to any testing.
- Ability to oversee inspectors to ensure all activities are completely met and conform to project requirements
- Responsible to leading quality inspector team to fulfill project requirement (welding, piping, structural) at all phase of the project.
- Highlight and report for any nonconformities that deviate to Saudi Aramco requirement/project approved procedure/specification.to Quality Manager as per the approved QMS and Project Quality Plan.
- Conduct awareness and guidance to all QC inspector and Craft involved in Project as per Saudi Aramco requirement.
- Ensure that fabrication and inspection are comply to Schedule Q and MSAER (SAES, SAEP, SAMSS).
- Plan the Focus Assessment on the fabrication activity and assign QC Inspector to conduct the assessment.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Internationally recognized university, four (4) or five (5) year Bachelor degree in an engineering discipline, with seven (7) or more years of direct work experience in inspection of capital projects quality, ISO 9001 QMS requirements, activities and resources for construction & pre-commissioning of materials and equipment. Or
- High school diploma with twelve (12) or more years of direct work experience in inspection of capital projects quality, ISO 9001 QMS requirements, activities and resources for construction & Pre-Commissioning of materials and equipment
- Dependent on education as below with Three (3) or more years of direct work experience in QC supervision of capital project construction & Pre-Commissioning quality related to the engineering discipline and scope of WORK (e.g., industrial oil and gas production or petrochemical projects).
- Passed an internationally accredited (i.e., IRCA or ASQ) Quality Auditor training course and examination, or approved equivalent, for the 2015 version of ISO 9001
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking the English language.
- Demonstrated mastery of ISO 9001 QMS requirements, engineering and design documents, engineering standards, material specifications, construction methods and QC inspection and test procedures in one or more inspection disciplines
- Currently certified by either (1) AWS as a CWI, or (2) TWI CL as a CSWIP 3.1 WI or (3) an approved equivalent certification level and scheme.
- Direct work experience and demonstrated thorough knowledge of engineering codes and standards with welding and testing requirement required for the work such as ANSI/ASME B.31.3, B31.4, B.31.8, ASME BPVC Sec V & IX, AWS D1.1
- Possess NDE Level II ASNT SNT-TC-1A & ANSI/ASNT-CP-189 in the relevant test method MT/PT/UT/RT.Familiar with Structural Welding, and/or Piping material CS & CRA such as SS 316L, Inconel 625, Duplex.
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering a quality solution
All Related Listed jobs
Mitrabangun.id Semarang 2023-02-22
PT Elabram Systems Jakarta 2023-02-22
Deloitte Jakarta 2023-02-22
Kawan Lama Group Batam 2023-02-22
PT Home Credit Indonesia Bandung 2023-02-22
Shopee Jakarta 2023-02-22
Rumah Sakit Umum Pusat Surakarta Surakarta 2023-02-22
Kotak Sayur Bandung 2023-02-22
Rumah Sakit Ibu dan Anak Aisyah Qurratu'ain Bekasi 2023-02-22
PT Tri Link Indonesia Jakarta 2023-02-22