At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organisations realise their human potential by joining great organisations, learning the right skills and building great teams.
About This Role
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Shared Services team, to build high-performance, reliable, and scalable shared services for our products and platforms with solid software engineering foundations, in a timely manner and collaboratively in a team.
You will be designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving APIs and foundational services. Using your strong understanding of software systems and architecture, you will lead designs of major software components, systems, and features to enable other software teams to serve millions of Glints users across SEA.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve APIs and foundational services (e.g. identity & access management, emailing, notifications, worker queues, localization) used by engineers in product squads
- Lead designs of major software components, systems, and features
- Assist the Chief Software Architect and other engineers to craft a 12-18 month platform roadmap and execute portions of it
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards
- Write and review technical documents, including design, engineering docs, and performing collaborative code reviews
Why You Should Join Us
- You’ll be part of a rapidly growing team with unique scalability challenges from both the technical and people aspects
- The services you implement will indirectly create great social impact for millions of young professionals in SEA
- We’re the hosts for the Elastic User Group and TypeScriptSG Meetups in Singapore, so there’s ample opportunity to build networks
- You’ll work in an autonomous and aligned group of product builders who care deeply about our mission and their craft
Who We Are Looking For
- Writing Code: Regardless of language, someone who consistently writes production-ready code that is easily testable, easily understood by other developers, and accounts for edge cases and errors, with scalability and performance in mind. (We mainly use TypeScript, but we’re pragmatists)
- Debugging: Someone who is proficient at using systematic debugging and observability techniques to diagnose all issues located to a single service
- Software Architecture: Someone who utilizes abstractions and code isolation effectively. Experience in Kafka and Elasticsearch is highly preferred
- Experience in DevOps and in using the surrounding ecosystem of tools
- Experience in teaching and mentoring on technical skills and concepts
- Good grasp of security principles, and develops with a security-first mindset
- Sufficient business acumen to translate business problems into internal software solutions
Preferred Tech Stack
Let’s Realise Human Potential.
At Glints, we are building the #1 tech-enabled recruitment and career discovery platform in Southeast Asia that helps people and organizations realize their human potential.
We have impacted many lives but there’s still plenty to be done. If you’re ready to grow and make an impact, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Glints?
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia, with an enduring purpose of contributing to a world where people and organizations can realize their human potential.
Today, Glints is the most well-funded and well-capitalized startup in the talent recruitment space in Southeast Asia, with over US$80M in total investments raised till date.
Our tech-enabled approach to recruitment and career discovery connects more than 3 million candidates to their next dream opportunities. We have also supported more than 50,000 companies in finding top talent and doubling recruitment efficiency.
Our agility and firm hold on our core purpose and values have allowed us to remain resilient and thrive through tumultuous times.
In 2020, we were recognized by LinkedIn as one of the Top 10 Startups in Singapore. In 2022, we were featured in the top 20 of Nikkei-FT-Statista High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021 list. Moreover, we were also featured in the top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore by The Straits Times.
Who We Are
At Glints, personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth. That's why we created the Glints Culture Code: #RIIBCOH. It defines our values, guides our decisions and actions, and is what makes us special.
Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
Customer Obsessed: Customers First
Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast
Where We Work
Since Glints was officially launched in Singapore in 2015, we've rapidly grown our footprint across Greater Southeast Asia to operate in Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and Philippines.
Learn more about Glints and our culture at bit.ly/glintsculture,
Or check out our Careers Page at https://glints.com/careers !
All Related Listed jobs
Shopee Jakarta 2022-01-23
Naluri Indonesia 2022-01-23
PT Anak Hebat Indonesia Bantul 2022-01-23
Budidjaja & Associates Jakarta 2022-01-23
AirAsia Surabaya 2022-01-23
PT. Batavia Indo Global Serang 2022-01-23
Gameloft Jakarta 2022-01-23
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Jakarta 2022-01-23
PT Jaya Makmur Indonesia Jakarta 2022-01-23
Shofi Aesthetic Clinic Malang 2022-01-23