- To execute and monitoring settlement BAU activity during the day. To ensure all client’s instructions are properly managed and executed as per standard service agreement with clients.
- Ensure all the BAU processing are comply with internal and external policy/regulation
- Manage all day to day activity, clients reporting, regulatory reporting obligations, and clients communications are managed properly.
- Escalation of any improper process, gap or possibility issue for the next day to Head of Settlement unit and other respective unit
1. To ensure timely settlements of all trades in highest standard of customer services and reliability
including close liaison with local or foreign institutional clients in regard to the status of their trades
both settled and failed trades.
2. Liaison with brokers, custodian banks and to avoid losses resulting from possible interest claims,
find and suspension in situations where delays in settlements are due to customers themselves in
line with the provisions of high-quality customer-oriented service.
3. To ensure compliances with the regulatory requirements set by the Ministry of Finance,
OJK, The Jakarta Stock Exchange and The Bank's establish procedures.
4. To ensure that all shares delivered are in good order to avoid losses to the Bank due to error
omissions of frauds.
5. To constantly initiate review and implement cost effective and practical procedures via systematic
analysis, automations and computerisations in order to increase the level of efficiency and
productivity leading to higher profitability.
6. To motivate and build teamwork spirit amongst staff to create a conductive working climate and at
the same time monitor their performance
7. To ensure timely responsiveness to client's queries.
8. To ensure accounting entries are correctly and properly entered into the bank's book
9. To ensure order trades with MATCHED status in SECCURE will be send to C-BEST or BI-SSSS or Settlement Agent for settlement.
10. To ensure all order trades settled in SECCURE after status in C-BEST or BI-SSSS are SETTLED and for BI-SSSS trades follow with SI-BISSSS reporting.
11. To participate in the quality improvement process and contribute towards the ISO Certification
12. To fully comply with Group Policy and standards on Money Laundering Prevention.
13. To make prompt report of suspicious transaction proposed transaction according to the
documented process on reporting and/or in compliance with local regulatory requirements
14. Ensure for scripless transaction which done through KSEI CEBM and RTGS are in total for receive
and delivery against payment
15. To ensure all trades instruction are received and processed on a timely basis.
16. To ensure that all staff send failed trades and continuously follow up on daily basis
17. To ensure shares are received before book closed date (if any corporate announcement
18. To ensure timely escalation on issue arise
19. To ensure prompt update/report for internal and external parties including MIS and regulatory
People and Talent
- Responsible to ensure the continuous self-development and also team member with highly skilled and motivated professionals to manage and sustain the long term viability of the business
- Manage team capacity to support business / client.
- Provide assistance in training preparation and maintain training attendance/completion records.
- Monitor completion of mandatory learnings within SSO staff
- Responsible to identifying, assessing, monitoring, controlling and mitigating risk embedded to BAU
- Responsible to assessing BAU are in line with group directions operating model and also align with local market policy and regulation
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [country / business unit / function/[team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- All unit within SSO, Business team, Operations team within SCB which supporting BAU.
- Support team local and group level
- KSEI/KPEI/IDX? Indonesia central bank and Indonesia Financial Authority
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
All Related Listed jobs
Send your CV to [email protected] right now! Job Requirements: Male/Female, 20-35 years old. Have experience in teaching. Fresh Graduates are welcomed. Possess good