Grow your career with us
You are on a journey to join a n exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you and exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey.
Role Summary:Ensure that the company upholds and works towards finding new, innovative and economically reductive ways to be sustainable.
- Execute the company’s sustainability strategy and assist in the development and implementation of new sustainability initiatives.
- Ensure the company’s palm oil supply chain comply with industry Quality Management & sustainability standards (ISO 9001, Kosher, Halal, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISCC, RSPO, etc.)
- Conduct assessment to monitor compliance and identify improvements required to meet various sustainability standards throughout the company’s palm oil supply chain.
- Responsibility for collation and compilation of sustainability data and information that are necessary to monitor sustainability progress and impacts.
- Assist in produce annual sustainability reports and respond to request for information from various stakeholders.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders on sustainability related issues as and when required.
- Able to understand and implement GFSA-recognized food safety standards such as FSSC 22000/ISO 22000:2018, BRC, ISF, etc.
- Has experience in managing Quality or Sustainability Management System Standards such as ISO 9001, Halal, Kosher, ISCC, RSPO, etc.
- Has good problem solving, persuasion, independent judgement & report writing skills & pay attention to details.
- Able to conduct audit both on-site and documentation in compliance with Management System Standards requirements;
- Able to provide relevant Management System trainings to management or employees.
- Possesses good proficiency of English language both oral and written;
- Must be willing to be based in Dumai
- Ready for traveling to support implementation of Management Systems at other BU’s if needed.
When you send us your resume and personal details, it is deemed you have provided your consent to us retaining your information in our talent recruitment database. All information provided will only used for the recruitment process. RGE will only collect, use, process or disclose personal information where and when allowed to under applicable laws.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. We endeavour to respond to every applicant. However, if you do not receive a response from us within 60 days, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful. We may contact you in the future for any opportunities that match your qualifications and experience.
Thank you for considering a career with RGE.
All Related Listed jobs
PT Majoo Teknologi Indonesia Samarinda Rp. 4.000.000 - Rp. 6.200.000 per bulan 2022-05-05
Le Pirate Beach Club Gili Meno Lombok Lombok 2022-05-05
Bank Universal BPR Tangerang 2022-05-05
Bahtera Pesat Lintasbuana Sumbawa Barat Sumbawa Besar 2022-05-05
Pt. Importa Jaya Abadi Makassar 2022-05-05
PT JC Indonesia Yogyakarta Rp. 2.050.000 per bulan 2022-05-05
PT Jaya Bersama Saputra Perkasa Bengkulu Rp. 2.000.000 - Rp. 2.500.000 per bulan 2022-05-05
PT.INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FUTURES Bandung 2022-05-05
PT BFI Finance Indonesia Tbk Banyuwangi 2022-05-05
PT Bermuda Communication Jakarta 2022-05-05