Supply Chain Manager
PT Sephora Indonesia
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than two thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
- Sephora SEA’s Retail activity spans over 6 countries (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India and ANZ) with 50+ stores and boasts some global flagships such as Ion in Singapore and Pitt Street in Sydney. Sephora SEA is experiencing rapid growth in the region with many more stores and countries to come
- Sephora SEA have 2 countries that operate under the franchise model i.e. India & Indonesia
- Sephora are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for its Indonesia operations, to be based in Jakarta
The Supply Chain Manager has the responsibility to lead and provide direction to supervisors and analysts, overseeing all day-to-day supply chain activities for Indonesia, where we service the franchise partner by importing brands & products from across the world. You are expected to know about the importation procedures including but not limited to customs clearance, BPOM regulations & freight forwarding.
You are expected to be a professional to design, propose and implement logistic and supply chain strategies, guidelines, and procedures to meet requirements supporting short- and long-term business needs. Improving SLAs and bringing in operational efficiencies that will help teams to work more productively & minimize operating costs will be core of the role.
As Supply Chain Manager, you will report to Director, Franchise Markets.
- Responsible for long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues and production location decisions in support of business goals.
- Timely placement of orders & tracking the delivery status
- Management of the franchisee’s expectations & meeting agreed SLAs on fill rates & timeliness of orders
- Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns for optimal efficiencies & lower operating costs
- Monitors key sales and operations planning performance indicators and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain role
- Adopts best practices from the region for the country
- Liaise and attend meetings with Sephora franchise partner in Indonesia.
- Improve and ensure procedures of logistics and regulations within Supply Chain team executed properly in timely manner
- Ensures 100% compliance
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Operations Management or Supply Chain) or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of related experience, dealing with importation frameworks in Indonesia with 3 years in managerial positions
- Experience in beauty & personal care products will be a plus
- Strong knowledge on process improvement solution in operations and overall Supply Chain
- Experience in Client servicing & brands management would be preferable
- Fluent in English & Bahasa, both verbal and written
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with time-management skills
Hands-on experience with Importation procedures with deep knowledge of freight forwarding, order lifecycle management, BPOM regulatory procedures
- Commercial skills
- Strong 'hands-on' people management, interpersonal skills, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Reliable analytical skills and usage of Excel
- Attitude & mindset
- Rigorous and meticulous
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure