Sustainability Corporate Finance (ESG)
- Sector: Monroe Banking & Finance
- Contact: Irfan R
- Client: Monroe Consulting Group
- Location: Jakarta
- Salary: Negotiable
- Expiry Date: 16 April 2023
- Job Ref: BBBH414083_1679025669
- Contact Email: [email protected]
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a big bank for the role of Sustainability Corporate Finance (ESG) Head, The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Spearheaded the Bank's Sustainability Program, delivered Annual Sustainability Report, and acted as liaison for regulatory reporting to Financial Services Authority (OJK) i.e. green/sustainable portfolio, Rencana Aksi Keuangan Berkelanjutan (RAKB), and sustainability program.
- Formulated, developed, and implemented corporate-wide sustainability/ESG/low carbon economy framework, strategy, and vision; influencing favorable sustainability outcomes for the Bank and its key stakeholders.
- Cultivated a deep understanding of sustainability-related opportunities, facilitated strategic positioning and readiness to capture these opportunities as and when they arise.
- Identified Sustainability-related new/growth opportunities including but not limited to business development of new products and other business interests related to Sustainability.
- Presented in industry conferences, summits, and outreach programs to guide stakeholders and clients in understanding the Bank's capabilities, philosophy, and approach to sustainable business.
- Appointed subject matter expert on industry regulations and policies (e.g. oil palm, coal, forestry, infrastructure, renewable energy, etc.), provided current industry trend/development to key executives for sustainable business decisions.
- Guided investment and financing decisions at portfolio and client level by ensuring adherence to the Bank's Sustainability goals and policies.
- Prepared internal and external reporting on sustainability/ESG-related practices to the relevant authorities and indices.
- Developed/executed strategies to address sustainability related challenges, e.g., portfolio strategy, energy or carbon use, waste management, and sustainability communication.
- Developed policies, procedures, and research related to sustainability practices.
- Supervised sustainability team in performing sustainability/ESG related activities (credit and non-credit activities).
Job Requirement :
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of experience in Sustainability Financing or ESG Advisory
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Environmental subjects
- Strategic thinking and strong leadership
All Related Listed jobs
Dooki Restaurant Jakarta 2023-03-17
Avirtech Jakarta 2023-03-17
Lazada Indonesia 2023-03-17
Shangri-La Hotels Surabaya 2023-03-17
Pt. Importa Jaya Abadi Samarinda 2023-03-17
PT Modernland Realty, Tbk Jakarta 2023-03-17
SD Muslim Cendekia Malang Batu 2023-03-17
CIMB Group Indonesia 2023-03-17
Mitra Integrasi Informatika Jakarta 2023-03-17
Linkdataku Solusi Indonesia Jakarta 2023-03-17