TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team
E-commerce's Governance and Experience is a global team responsible for ensuring our marketplace is safe and trustworthy for not only our users, but also sellers and creators. We value user satisfaction and work on policies, rules and systems to ensure quality.
Service and Experience Team is part of the Governance and Experience organization. Our mission is to provide world-class service and experience for customers, sellers and creators. Service and Experience Team is looking for a regional Partner Operations Specialist role who is responsible for supporting the partner operation excellence and working with Partner Operations Manager to drive Vendor Partners' performance.
1. Identify areas of opportunites to improve performance, work with Partner Operations Manager to develop a comprehensive improvement plan.
2. Monitor the execution of improvement plans to ensure BPO is meeting all performance related metrics (e.g. customer satisfaction, service level, handling time).
3. Ensure SOP documentation/training material and all relevant frameworks are in place.
4. Sharing performance report and raw data on a weekly basis to BPO for performance management.
5. Taking note of action items and feedback on every meetings and assigning owner to each action item and following through the status of completion
6. Optimize the working processes based on any improvement opportunities found by internal colleagues or external customers.
7. Review all escalation from the In house team and provide comprehensive feedback to BPO team.
8. Work with the SOP, QA, Training and System teams to optimize new and existing processes impacting buyers/sellers/creators.
9. Prompt communication and facilitate Train the Trainer on all SOP and product features update.
10. Support Partner Operations Manager on all the bug issues reported by BPO team , raise on call and coordinate information needed for troubleshooting.
11. Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives per business needs.
1. BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
2. At least 2 years' experience in a customer service environment.
3. Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
4. Experience in building, managing and influencing relationships with internal stakeholders.
5. Using data to generate insights and solve complex problems.
6. Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver.
7. High problem solving and priority skills.
8. Thrives in fast and dynamic environments.
9. Ability to work under high pressure.
10. Must be customer service and result-oriented.
11. Excellent skills for communicating and relating with both team members and customers.
12. Works comfortably with Microsoft Word and Excel.
13. Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
All Related Listed jobs
Jendela Toko Buku Magelang 2023-01-27
KoinWorks Jakarta 2023-01-27
LBB Universal Quotient (UNIQ) Kediri 2023-01-27
PT Zinus Dream Indonesia Tangerang 2023-01-27
CV Surya Abadi Sukoharjo 2023-01-27
PT BPR Kredit Mandiri Indonesia Bekasi Rp. 4.500.000 - Rp. 5.200.000 per bulan 2023-01-27
PT Citra Intirama Jakarta 2023-01-27
Citi Jakarta 2023-01-27
PERSOLKELLY Recruitment Indonesia Lampung 2023-01-27
DomaiNesia Yogyakarta 2023-01-27